Want to contribute to NowPublic, but don’t have access to a Web connection? No problem, you can always post a Voice Report by calling us toll-free and leaving a voice message.
To submit a Voice Report call our toll-free number any time at 1.866.225.9530. To associate your calls with your NowPublic account, we will need to know what phone numbers you are calling from.
Here’s how to set up your account for Voice Reports:
- Visit your member page on NowPublic and select the Edit Settings tab.
- Go to Your Voicemail Settings and add up to two mobile phone numbers and your Carrier information. (Don’t worry, your information will never be shared and NowPublic will not spam you with phone calls!)
To file a Voice Report on NowPublic, follow these simple steps:
- Call our toll-free number at 1.866.225.9530 and leave us a voice message with your report.
- Be sure to include your NowPublic member name, your location, and relevant details of the news event. You may want to follow a format such as this: "Hi this is X, reporting on Mobile Journalism from the South by Southwest Conference in Austin.")
- As soon as you leave a message on our voicemail, your message will be converted into an audio file and transcribed by our automated system. Once transcribed, your report will be public and ready for the world to hear and read!
Most Discussed Forum Topics
- Status of Anon or "not verified" participants? in Promotion, Career & Community
13 recommendations | 42 posts
- We are launching a new flagging system in Editorial Policies, Guidelines & Advice
14 recommendations | 34 posts
- New Channel and Feature Pages in Editorial Policies, Guidelines & Advice
10 recommendations | 26 posts
- Highlight Masterclass in Technical Help
0 recommendations | 25 posts
- Downloading the new highlight tool in FireFox in Technical Help
0 recommendations | 22 posts